Workshops are available throughout the year each time teaching different seasonal floral styles and techniques.
Workshops are aimed at all levels, to be creative and challenging but most of all enjoyable! To lose oneself for the day and go home with your creations, feeling just a little proud. All materials and refreshments are provided.
Delivered in a beautifully converted garden studio in the New Forest picturesque sailing town of Lymington, they are held once a month on a Saturday morning. As a qualified lecturer, I’m able to utilise my teaching experience to pass on my knowledge and skills, ensuring a valid learning experience for all.
Interested in floristry? Then why not book some 1:1 training, covering a range of subjects. Or maybe purchase a gift certificate and arrange a ‘Blooms & Bubbles’ party for your friends (can include afternoon tea).
Workshops can be booked by clicking on the Book Now button below. Pre booking is essential and each workshop needs a minimum of four people to run.
So, here are the things you need to know before you book ...
1. My classes are fun! Relaxing, creative time spent with like minded people is time well spent!
2. No you don't need any prior experience, to be the next Paula Pryke or be able to name flowers by their latin names, as long as you can operate a pair of scissors, I can help you!
3. All flowers, vases, pots, tapes, wires etc are included (how good is that!) PLUS lots of tea/coffee, yummy sweet treats, lots of encouragement and advice and a glass of bubbly at the end if you've been good. Nah, only joking you get one anyway ;)
4. The classes do need a minimum of four to run so bring along your Mum, sister, best mate or your local postie if you think they'd enjoy it too.
5. As I only buy in flowers when I have a need, so they are always super fresh, the colour and content may vary from the pictures depending on what beee-autiful blooms I find at the auctions but the design won't change.
6. Oh and did I mention my classes are fun! :D
There's much to see on our Social Media, come and have a nosy before you make your mind up :)
Are you bored with the same old kitchenware and make up parties?
Why not be a trendsetter with something completely new and host your own flower arranging party with a group of friends in your own home or in our classroom in Lymington?
Each evening is designed especially for you and your friends to your chosen theme and budget. Choose one design from suggestions provided by Elaine and she provides all the flowers and materials along with bottles of bubbly because everything is more fun with a glass of prosecco!
The party costs £100 for two hours plus materials and mileage with no minimum number to run and maximum of 12 people. Materials costs will be to your specified budget.